Waiting!

Hello! I would be writing more here, I just don't have all that much to update on! I myself have been waiting to hear from AFS. They have contacted me to confirm that they received all my information, but I have to wait until October to hear the results about the scholarships. Once I get that information, I will know for sure what area I will be going to!

Financially, here's an update. I have already paid $1,000. I have another $1,000 in the bank. That $2,000 came from working this summer. At Lisa Hall Jewelry they have a case with beautiful items for sale; all the procedes go to my trip. There is about $500 from that. On this blog I have raised about $625. SO I'm up to about $3,000, not including scholarships which I have not received information about. I still have a ways to go; your help means so much to me! If 500 people donated just $10, I would meet my goal financially. That's something to think about! :) Thanks so much for your time and interest, stay posted! Xxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts