It's official!

I know it's been wayyyy too long since I've posted anything here, but I just wanted to give everyone a little update! Two days ago I officially sent in my full application and information with the $900 first payment, and it is official, I am going away in early January! I will most likely be going to Italy;at least thats what I'm shooting for. But there is also a chance I will be going to Argentina. I want to thank everyone for their support that I have received, this wouldn't have been possible without the help of others. I had a crazy busy summer which is why I haven't been posting lately. I started junior year this week, and I've been playing volleyball every day and doing homework in my free time! I am more than excited to go away this year and I am counting down the days. I can't wait to find out more information about where I will be going and where I will be staying, from now on I will update this more frequently! The cost for my trip is still 12,000 dollars so I do still need as much support as possible from anyone. Thank you so much for your time and interest! Xoxo, Wildes

Comments

Popular Posts