To help fund my trip!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/110688231/14k-bezeled-gemstone-ring-size-7-12-any?utm_source=OpenGraph&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share

These beautiful rings were made by mother to help fund my trip to Italy! If you would like to help me study abroad, purchasing one of these rings is a great way to do so. I will post some information about them below, and you can click on the link if you'd like to buy one!

Thank you so much.

 2 white saphire rings on the plain, slightly hammered band.
Size 71/2 and 9
I also have made....
sterling silver beaded wire band
light green Maine tourmaline size 9 1/4
Aquamarine 7 1/2
and light pink Maine tourmaline

I can make rings with either band with any gemstone any size.... gems I have available now are (in the picture of loose gems...)
Emerald
pink tourmaline 
Aquamarine
Ruby
Amethyst
white saphire (pictured in the ring)
diamond
peridot
blue saphire
mexican fire opal (orange)
apatite (aqua blue)
and any other birthstone requested

Rings are 88.00 except the ruby, and emerald are 100.00 and the diamond 200.00. All stones are 3mm unless requested other size. I will be making more rings in specific sizes and posting in the next few days. I can make a requested ring and mail it w/in 3-5 days (quite possibly less if you're in a pinch!)

Comments

Popular Posts