Last night in Bosaro

I just ate the last dinner with my family, and I'm sitting in my room as my host brother and sister prepare they're beds since they are sleeping in my room with me tonight. I knew this day would arrive but I didn't know how it would feel. I've said goodbye to most of my aunts and uncles, and I have put my luggage downstairs. My room is clean, the photos are down, and there's nothing on my desk or in my wardrobe. I've stuffed the contents of my life these past 6 months into 4 different bags (which are all overweight...I'll be paying that price..) and I've cleaned my shelf in the bathroom off. There's nothing I can do to slow down time, nothing I can do to procrastinate it any longer. In less than 10 hours I'm leaving the place I call home to go to my other home.

There's not much more I have to write, I guess I'll try and sum up how it is. It;s safe to say as an exchange student you feel probably every single emotion there is, you face the most difficult moments of your life, and the most amazing ones. It's an experience that is priceless, amazing, life changing. Through every hard moment, and every moment I've felt on top of the world ... I'll remember all these times forever, and these people forever. I'm proud of myself. Thank you to all the people I love in italy, and my family and friends at home in the states. Ci vediamo presto e Italia, ritorno presto. <3 xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts